- #18 Jeremy Roy has the potential to be a top four defenceman. He's a very smart player who isn't afraid to join the rush, but always takes care of his end first.
- #19 Colin White could turn out to be this years Dylan Larkin. He's a responsible two way forward who can play both center and wing. Could see him rise because of his defensive ability.
- #20 Paul Bittner is built like a power forward but skates like someone who is 5'10. He has a lot of tools, and now he just has to put them together. Once he does that, look out.
- #21 Thomas Chabot has risen in many rankings much like Travis Sanheim did last year. He's a two way defenceman who excels at moving the puck up ice. After putting up 41 points this season, look for Thomas to have a big year offensively next season.
- #22 Evgeni Svechnikov had a great start to his QMJHL career recording 32 and 78 points in only 55 games. He has one of the deadliest shots in the league and can be dominant in the offensive zone.
The anti-climatic countdown to #1 continues with part two of our "final", more like end of the NHL regular season, NHL draft rankings.
Let us know what you think of the rankings! Who would you slot in at #18-22? Comment at the bottom and get in touch with us @nhldrafttalk or @beerleagueheroe on Twitter!